The first elite countryside luxury apartment complex is located only one hour away from Ljubljana and Zagreb. The perfect choice for those desiring only the best. The superior offer of services, untouched nature and priceless peace and quiet ensure a pleasant feeling and a relaxed atmosphere.
The exceptionally rich natural features provide a diverse offer of sports and recreational activities as well as experiences in direct contact with nature.
CYCLING, HIKING, HUNTING
If you are a fan of GOLF, you are in our immediate vicinity of the possibility of world-class golf games Otočec, which has more than 75 hectares large playground by the river Krka. The course, innitially with 9 holes was built in the years 2005 and 2006. It was crowned Slovenia's best golf course in 2007 and 2008. In 2009 the golf course was brought to perfection: it now has 18 holes with compelling challenges. The longest hole: 568m.
For more details see: http://www.terme-krka.si/en/golf/igrisce/
For TENNIS enthusiasts, we warmly recommend Tennis Club Otočec Krka, where they offer 6 outdoor tennis courts and 3 courts in the multi-purpose sports hall.
For more details see: http://www.terme-krka.si/en/otocec/
An exceptional natural environment provides the already forgotten peace that we can share with our dearest. The richness of plants and a tender, musical scenery, enlivened by a number of birds, represents an excellent environment for spending quality, creative time.
To many children, contact with horses means a new point of view of the world. In the modern stables, they can learn the basic skills of handling a horse.
Six mountain bikes (also with children's seats, if required) take you along the fairytale paths of wonderful Dolenjska.
For a unforgettable, carefree day in a large meadow where you will spend happy hours without any disturbance, we will provide a picnic basket with special treats for the youngest as well as for the little bit older. If required, we will add cold drinks, a delicious cake … and a blanket from the estate will provide for a soft landing in the grass.
CUISINE AND ENOLOGY
Deep and fertile soil provides a bosom for the vines of Blue Frankish and Velvet Black, as well as for their white counterparts -Welsh Riesling, Kerner, Pinot Blanc, and Sipon. The right proportions of white and red varieties, raised in a marl soil, give the characteristic Cvicek, accompanied in the cellars by Dolenjsko Belo white wine.
In the surroundings of the Pule Estate, there are always plenty of culinary experiences. Travellers are attracted by the characteristic Slovenian taverns, delighting in the cuisine and selected wines. Farm feasts, domestic wines, juices and spirits complete excursions into the surroundings of the Pule Estate.
Experiences in discovering nature and culture
In the broader area of the Pule Estate, there are a number of natural attractions. As a special feature, let us mention the 15th parallel that runs through the town of Trebnje, marked by a plaque with a clock showing the accurate Central European Time.
- D-The valley of the Temenica River, known as the longest Slovenian blind valley.
- Beatiful vista points offering vast views: Catež, Apnenik, Hom, Trebelno, Debenec, Vrhtrebnje, and Sumberk.
- The wine-growing hillocks of Smaver, Lisec, Catez, Zadraga, Hrastno, Apnenik, Stara gora, Gradisce, and Straza.
- Solitary, quiet valleys: Laknice, Radulja, Bistrica, Vejar, and the valley of the upper stream of the Mirna River. -Remnants of swamps in the basin east of Racje Selo and around Prelesje in the Mirna Valley.
Cultural and historical monuments:
The Mirna Castle
The castle is a former medieval stronghold that was changed into a Renaissance palace.
The estate of Peter Pavel Glavar at Lansprez
Of the former castle and manor Lansprez, we can today visit the renovated chapel and the traditional hayrack ("kozolec") with ten pillars. The estate was named after Peter Pavel Glavar, a known priest and apiarist.
The parish church of St. John the Baptist, Mirna
The original church was mentioned already in the 13th century and was rebuilt in the Gothic style in 1498. It is renowned mainly for its architecture and its wall paintings.
The stone bridge at Mirna
It connects the settlement into a unified entity and is built in five sections. On the bridge is the chapel of St. Neza, built in 1856.
The Skrljevo Castle
In its core, the castle is Romanesque, while it was subsequently rebuilt during the Gothic Period and supplemented with a façade effect in the Baroque Period.
The succursal church of St. Helena, Mirna
The church, built in the first half of the 18th century, has a contemporary main altar, repaired by A. Goetzl in 1897, with a painting by Metzinger. The side frame altar is from the middle of the 18th century, while the Mandlin organ is from 1858.
Archaelogical site Gradec, Velika Strmica
A Late Antique stronghold with large stone buildings, presumably defense towers on the edge and a church in the middle, which strategically controlled the antique Emona-Siscia road that was still important at that time.
Archaelogical site Gradec, Mirna
Bronze Age settlement fortified by a strong dry-wall structure, oval in ground plan.
Prehistoric settlement and burial ground Kincelj, Mirna
Gothic church of St. Rupert at Sentrupert
It is one of the most beautiful Gothic churches in Slovenia. It was built around 1450. During restoration, traces of medieval fresco paintings were discovered with the use of sounding.
Vesela Gora-the pilgrimage church of St. Francisek Ksaver
The pilgrimage church was built in 1729. The diagonally turned belltowers represent its special feature, while it also contains the works of Metzinger, Bergant, Postl, and Tusek.
Stone bridge across the Bistrica River, Bistrica
The stone bridge extends across the Bistrica River with three arches. The fence is made of stone. On the north side of the final stone of the central arch the year 1830 is engraved - restored several years ago.
Ossuary at Gorenji Mokronog
Romanesque ossuary of a circular ground plan. After 1324, the chapel on the first floor was vaulted with a cross-ribbed vault, resting on rod-profiled consoles. It is one of three preserved ossuaries in Slovenia.
The church of Our Lady of Sorrows, zalostna gora
The longitudinally designed church dates back to the 2nd half of the 17th century. The presbytery ceiling was painted by F. Jelovsek, while the altar paintings were done by V. Metzinger. The main altar is made of marble (1675), while the side altars are wooden.
The parish church of St. Egidius at Mokronog
The present church was built after 1815 in the style of Late Baroque Classicism on the site of its older medieval predecessor. The altar image was painted by M. Langus in 1823, while the belltower is from 1940.
The pilgrimage church of the Mother of God at Zaplaz
The neo-Renaissance church was built in the years 1906-1926, according to a design by R. Treo from Ljubljana. There is an image of the Madonna and Child by F. Goldenstein that was preserved from the older church, built in 1848.
The Mala Loka Castle
The multi-storey manor of rectangular ground plan with a five-axis main façade and a hip roof dates back to the 2nd half of the 16th century. Contemporary chapel with an extension (I. Vurnik, 1930s). Remnants of the garden arrangement.
The parish church of St. Jurij at Dobrnic
In 1977, the building of oval ground plan with a belltower above the entrance replaced an older building. The main altar is from the 19th century, while the side altars are from the 18th century. There is a bust of Baraga above the baptismal font (A. Progar, 1897).
Baraga's birthplace at Mala vas
Baraga's birthplace with two memorial rooms: the first room represents a reconstruction of the living room, while the second presents Baraga's activity.
Ruins of the sumberk Castle
The Sumberk Castle belongs among the oldest castles in Dolenjska. It was first mentioned already in 1141.
Prehistoric tumulus at Medvedjek
The site was registered during the construction of the main road carriageway. The secured excavation of prehistorical and Antique tumulus took place in the years 1980 and 1981. The Roman cremation graves are still in situ.
Museum of old farming tools at Vesela Gora, Sentrupert
Ethnological museum collection, containing more than 600 pieces of farming tools, as well as a memorial room of the apirists Peter Pavel Glavar and Aleksander Lunacek.
Florijan, the double hayrack ("toplar") at Blato, Trebnje
A renovated double hayrack ("toplar").
Ethnological collection at the restaurant Deu, Mokronog
The collection encompasses especially farm carts and farming tools and is exhibited in the courtyard of the restaurant.
The Jurjeva homestead - an open-air museum, Dobrnic
The Jurjeva homestead at Obcine, from the middle of the 18th century, is one of the most interesting cultural attractions in the municipality of Trebnje. It includes a single-storey, partially stone-built and partially wooden house with an open-hearth kitchen, living room ("hisa") and two small rooms for sleeping ("kamra" and "stibelc"), and all of these rooms also have well-preserved interior equipment. The pigsties, granary, water well and the floor are also preserved.
The Simoncic double hayrack ("toplar") at Bistrica, Sentrupert
A hayrack with three pairs of sections ("windows") and a gable roof with a crest.